- Defense industry CEOs vent about ongoing budget mess in Washington
- Canada shouldn't be able to 'change the rules on us,' US Dairy Export Council president says
- Lockheed wins $1.38 billion F-35 jet contract: Pentagon
- NSA to stop collecting some internet communications
- Op-Ed: I once got a $2 million bonus — and I was never more miserable
- GoPro stock slides after shipments data fall short, but CEO says market is 'far from saturated'
- All in on tech: Investors own more technology stocks now than they have in at least 9 years
- Consumer sentiment rose in April, but fell short of Wall Street's expectations
- Shares of Time Inc plunge 19% after company drops plan to sell itself
- Goldman Sachs shareholders approve executive pay plan
- Electrolux chief hails consumer confidence, lower interest rates for profits
- Protests take center stage during Trump’s first 100 days in office
- Microsoft dips after revenue misses expectations
- Intel shares fall 3% after missing expectations for key segment
- United settles with passenger dragged off flight
- Under Armour shares surge 10% on smaller-than-expected loss
- 5 reasons analysts are still worried about Under Armour
- United Airlines accounted for a third of animal deaths on U.S. flights in last 5 years
- A pair of plastic pants from this retailer will set you back a cool $100
- Pentagon probes Trump's ex-adviser Flynn over foreign payments
- Bitcoin breaches $1,300, now just $25 off all-time high
- Merkel warns Britons: don't delude yourself over Brexit
- France debates: did Le Pen or Macron win Whirlpool fight?
- Deutsche Boerse pledges ‘targeted M&A’ with $218 million share buyback following LSE merger collapse
- Airbus Q1 profit slides on weak pricing, higher costs
- Samsung Electronics sees stronger earnings from chips, phones after Q1 profit jump
- Macau market improving as Las Vegas Sands posts higher first-quarter earnings
- How to trade the tax cut: 6 buys
- Kevin O'Leary drops out of race to lead Canada's Conservative party
- Pepsi doubles down on 'guilt-free' options in effort to boost sales
PARK LANE PROPERTIES ACQUIRES PRESTIGIOUS BUILDING IN LONDON'S MAYFAIR
6th November 2006
Park Lane Properties, a co-owned company between ADEEM Investments Company (ADEEM) (Lead Investor & Arranger) and The Investment Dar Company (TID) (Lead Investor & Funder), has acquired Grosvenor House Apartments Ltd, the owner of the lease of the Grosvenor House Apartments, Park Lane, London. This represents a blue chip investment in a prime location.
Situated adjacent to the Grosvenor House Hotel and benefiting from an existing planning consent, Park Lane Properties plans to transform the building into an apart-hotel whilst safeguarding the historic fabric of one of London’s most renowned buildings.
This acquisition marks almost a year of analysis and research, working with some of the industry’s leading consultants and advisors. Our investment is in line with current UK market property values.
Mustafa Al-Saleh, MD & CEO of ADEEM Investments Co (ADEEM):- “Our vision is to create a super deluxe apart-hotel scheme on Park Lane, in the heart of London’s Mayfair. Reflecting the best in British hospitality and tradition the Grosvenor House apart-hotel will feature bespoke interior design, whilst sensitively restoring the external heritage and grandeur of the building.”
Project team Lead by ADEEM includes: